Regardless of the huge magnitude of growth, Conserve India has its origins as Non-Profit Organization. It has grown leaps & bounds and emerged as Social Enterprise with Conserve HRP, the business arm.
The Non-Profit wing of Conserve India has well established Board of Directors. The board assembles for 3 monthly meetings to review all the activities and future plans.
Today we have reached a milestone in blog – 100th post.
On this joyous occasion, as a honor, we like to introduce the Board of Directors of Non-Profit wing of Conserve India. After all, we started as Non-Profit Organization.
- President – Ms. Anita Ahuja
- Financial – Mr. Maldeep Sekhon
- Educational – Ms. Smiti, Mr. Badshah & Mr. Ahmed
- Capacity Building – Ms. Sunita Bhasin
- Health Care – Dr. Shipra Jain
- Administrative – Mr. Amit Kumar
Our heartfelt thanks to each and every Board of Directors for their commitment to Conserve India